08 October 2005

did you miss me??

Back from the holy land. Burnet, Texas is beautiful this time of year. And sitting in the deer woods is rest for my weary mind. In fact, I'm not sure my mind is fully engaged just yet . . .

"Pastor, did you kill anything?" Well, not this trip. I tried. Hunted morning and evening. But there was another agenda. I had already planned to do so, but after the flood in Burnet three weeks ago, I now needed to replace my aging camper. So, I am now the proud owner of a "new to me" camper. 1983 Wilderness - 22 foot. Here's the big news - shower, hot water, air conditioning - sounds like roughing it for the "50 and up" crowd.

Thanks to Cornerstone for generally behaving while I was gone.

3 Comments:

At 09 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did miss you. Glad you're back.

 
At 10 October, 2005, Blogger Dr. Mike Kear said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10 October, 2005, Blogger Leslee said...

Choir was a lot of fun while you were gone... planning what tricks we were going to play on you... "golden calf golden calf golden calf"...but don't take too many vacations... you won't have those "generally behaving" reports if you do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home