28 September 2005

out of pocket . . .

I'm gonna be out of pocket for about a week - deer hunting (and hogs and turkeys and finding a new camper) in Texas. Burnet, Texas - on the edge of Lake Buchannan in the Texas Hill country. Those of you who have seen this place can attest that I am traveling to one of the most beautiful places in the world. Time for a little R and R.

If I get a chance and place to blog, I will. Otherwise, I haven't dropped off the face of the blogisphere - I've simply stepped aside for some perspective - and some venison.

Until then . . .

2 Comments:

At 28 September, 2005, Blogger Leslee said...

Have a great trip, we'll pray for the deer

 
At 29 September, 2005, Blogger Dr. Mike Kear said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home