09 June 2006

Amy is becoming official

I sent in the registration papers on Amy earlier this week. Field Dog Stud Book will register the dog, and for a nominal fee, send pedigree on a beautiful chart. I did this with Crockett, and have never regretted it. I asked for the registered name of "Doc's Maggie Fitzgerald." I know - then why am I calling her Amy. When you see her, you'll see why. Anyway, the Maggie Fitzgerald comes out of the 2004 Academy Award Winning movie "Million Dollar Baby." The lead character was a boxer, but she was the "runt" of her family as well. Watch the movie.
Took her to the vet yesterday morning, and she checked out just fine. She weighs in at 5.6. Eating just isn't all that important to her, although she's getting better. She found the "demand" feeder the other day, and frankly prefers Crockett's Dog Chow to Puppy Chow.
Sermon today. Church Garage Sale tomorrow. Oh boy!!!!
I need to go fishing.
Happy Birthday to #2 brother.

1 Comments:

At 09 June, 2006, Blogger Leslee said...

I can't wait to meet Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home