13 May 2006

How 'bout a weekcap . . .

Not just your average week.
Fishing - 12 on Sunday afternoon, 12 on Tuesday evening, 45 on Thursday afternoon (in just over 2 hours - best time fishing I've ever had), and 4 this morning (with Travis, and an east wind).
Sermon - I think it's one of my best.
Symphony - closed out our "Centennial" season with a concert in the park - Beethoven's Fifth was the feature piece. I was privileged to help receive accomodations from the Mayor, the Governor, and the President. Standin' up there in front of God and everybody . . .
Met my new pup - not sure which one, but looked at some beautiful pups yesterday - they'll be ready in about 3 weeks.
Read Matthew Fox's A New Reformation: Creation Spirituality and the Transformation of Christianity. Couldn't put it down. Long quote in the sermon.
Co-signed the note on daughter's new car - Honda Civic (Hey! Wasn't that my first new car - circa 1976?? - 30 years later . . .)
And my sister turns older - today - 38, I think . . .
I'll post the sermon in the morning on the "Pulpit" blog. Find some place to worship tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home