03 September 2005

I have something to say . . .

. . .and it's actually on my sermon blog - I hope that you'll take the time to read it.

Tomorrow is a day of worship around our nation. I suspect most of the pastors will speak to this catastrophe. At least, I hope so. This deserves our attention. The difficulty in these kind of situations is responding with words that move things forward positively. I have my opinions regarding how things have been handled - from the pulpit, my opinions take a back seat. This is the time to hear words that encourage, motivate, sustain, and generally focus our attention toward - always toward resolution.

One of my favorite links is Monastic mumblings. I like the litany he put forth the other day - it has helped me to pray this week.

May God be praised in our worship tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 05 September, 2005, Blogger Monk-in-Training said...

Richard,
how very kind of you to mention my blog. I hope anything I have written is of some small inspiration to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home