06 January 2007

At home in Deva

Larry and I arrived in Deva just about an hour ago. 30 hours of travel - I tried to sleep on the plane, but that's not much good. Jet lag is hitting, and I'm about to turn into bed.

There is an 8 hour differential between here and central standard time. It's 11:00 pm on Saturday here, so it's about 3:pm in Enid.

Our host and family are wonderful - such a sweet family. The plan is for me to preach 3 times tomorrow - we'll see. The good news is that I have my own bed.

More tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 06 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful to hear from you. Good luck tomorrow.

 
At 07 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want you to know that Loretta and I will be praying for you. Have a wonderful trip. Dennis and Loretta Treat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home