21 August 2006

sojourning back into academia . . .

Something new for the Pilgrim . . .

Back into the classroom. I've taught a little college before, but its been a while. I have agreed to teach a class this fall at the local college. Northern Oklahoma College has offered me one section of Social Problems. I told the Dean that it sounded like a good opportunity to make young democrats . . .

It is an ITV (interactive TV) - students at two remote locations, as well as the local site. That part should be interesting. Tuesday and Thursday evening at 5 pm.

Yesterday was a good morning. Pretty good attendance, and the worship service was wonderful. I was glad to be back in the pulpit - I missed it last week.

Nothing else for now . . .

1 Comments:

At 23 August, 2006, Blogger Leslee said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home