08 August 2006

For your reading pleasure . . .

Especially if you're a Democrat, you simply must read the Militant Moderate today.

BTW - good article in the Enid News and Eagle this morning about our State Senator, Patrick Anderson - leading the charge to encourage people to get out and vote in the run off elections.

We are getting new windows in the church. The workmen are here, tearing out the old ones, and we will soon have new, energy efficient windows. Yeah!!!!

News on Amy the pup - WOW - she is coming right along with the commands. Here's the latest one - she is learning "Whoa" real well, and I stop her, face my hand toward her while I reissue the command, and then I turn and walk 30 yards away, drop to one knee, and call her to me. She actually comes straight to me. An obedient dog. COOOOOOOOL!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home