17 April 2006

Easter service

We had a wonderful service Easter morning. The church was full - I counted 95. We had to dip into the third tray for communion. The choir was wonderful, we had a baptism, and all is well in my world.

Gary and I took the inaugural fishing trip for this season. 1 bass (2.5 lbs.), one channel cat, and four crappie (two really large monsters). The boat performed marvelously, new carpet and all. I can't describe for you the beauty of the evening as the sun reached the horizon, and the water settled to a calm. It was tremendous.

I pray you had a good Easter morning.

2 Comments:

At 18 April, 2006, Blogger Dr. Mike Kear said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 18 April, 2006, Blogger Leslee said...

I was so excited to see B and Arlene there!! Easter should come around more often so they can come back and visit!

Dr Mike, you are so right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home