10 March 2006

Friday Potpourri

Just catching you up on three or four things.

STARBUCKS - they put the sign up today. 100 yards from my doorstep at the church.
The boys lost last night to the #1 team in the state, Edmond Santa Fe (defending state champs), ending their season @ 20-6. I want to thank the Enid Plainsmen for a memorable season. You were a joy to watch.
RAIN - we had rain over the last two days, and there is more scattered through the forecast over the next week.
Marquette Students arrive tomorrow for a week on the Habitat site. I rotated off the board this year, and so next week will be my contribution to Habitat for the year. This is always a highlight to my year - these students take their Spring Break to come and work with us on a house. We will plan to frame a new house over the course of a week.

1 Comments:

At 14 March, 2006, Blogger Leslee said...

So when will counseling at Office South begin?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home