18 January 2006

and a wonderful Wednesday to you . . .

Miscelleneous thoughts on this beautiful Wednesday.
For the oddest reasons, I really miss Dad today. I would love to talk to him about Sandra Day O'Conner, my trout fishing trip the other day, and the Enid High Basketball team (way to go, Plainsmen - now 9-2). I think we would have had a long chat today . . .
HELP !!!!! - some setting is different on my computer, and I am unable to post pictures on this, or any blog. The computer is not linking to the blogger screen from which you choose your picture - do I have a block on, or something??
Did I mention that the boys won last night. Great game. I especially loved the move Ben Pontious put on the opposition as they were trying to inbound the ball. He jumped straight up, blocked the inbounds pass, jumped up again while the ball was still in the air, and then bounced it off the man who was originally trying to pass the ball inbounds (who was still standing out of bounds), and it resulted in a turnover. What a "heads up" play!!!
BTW - Baptists are fussing. If you haven't read the fodder, a local pastor is in the throws of a fight with the powers to be in the SBC. I won't blog my opinion about this - I have elected (choice of word intended) to say anything I have to say to the pastor directly - through e-mail or personal conversation. You can read his blog, if you wish, or one of the many articles floating around in cyberspace.
Maybe more later . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home