24 July 2005

Blog Deux

You may notice that I have added a couple of other sites I visit with regularity. I hope this list will grow in the next month. I hope to have a little time to visit some friends, and come to know what's going on in the lives of some other folk around the globe . . .

Shamelessly, the first link on that list is a new blog I created this evening - I have posted my sermon from this morning. The Cornerstone Pulpit will be a place that anyone can go to read my sermon from the previous week, and it will serve as something of an archive for me (and any others who are interested). Comments are welcome - in fact, I hope a conversation develops each week as a result of this effort. And of course, you are welcome to share that site with your friends.

We had a super day at Cornerstone today. Read what my friend, Mike Kear, had to say about it in The Emmaus Theory.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home