15 June 2005

And so it begins . . .

I set a goal for this year to begin blogging. I needed a cyperspace outlet. Nothing more. Computers have changed the way that many of us do business and think, and this medium is an obvious next step in the evolution of the dissemination of thought.

I have no idea where this will go - at this point, I have only two thoughts. I need a place to write what I think, and for now, I am going to try to keep my identity anonymous, so as to help with the former thought. I've watched one friend who did so, and I think it worked to his advantage over the long haul.

And so it begins . . .

The Sojourning Pilgrim

2 Comments:

At 15 June, 2005, Blogger the sojourning pilgrim said...

how in the world does this work??

 
At 15 June, 2005, Blogger Dr. Mike Kear said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home